Evaluation of 2013 and Resolution for 2014

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2013.. although seems not clear, but this year I have Graduated from my Undergraduate School. The also this is the year of fight, fight for facing the future, fight for the Scholarship battle. The tiring day to have the final statement that I got that. Further, in the end of this year I have some decisions for my next research to be, it seems that I still have interest with rice.

2014 then.. I'll open this year with my pra-research, the rice under waterlogging conditions, seems I'll learn a lot about plant physiology. For several target, I have write them down in my daily notes, for when I done, I'll share it.

2014, full of hopes.. 2014, should be better... 2014, we'll see then

You Might Also Like

0 comments

El Haq Boutique

Instagram

ARINAL NURRAHMA